I am a first-year PhD student in Computer Science at Princeton University. My research interests span distributed systems and computer networks.
Prior to attending Princeton, I earned a Master’s in Computer Science at Carnegie Mellon University, where I was fortunate to be co-advised by Srini Seshan and Vyas Sekar. I earned my BA from Amherst College with a double major in Computer Science and Economics.
- Learning to Associate Words and Images Using a Large-scale Graph
Heqing Ya, Haonan Sun, Jeffrey Helt, Tai Sing Lee
CRV: Conference on Computer and Robot Vision, 2017
- TA for 15-386/686: Neural Computation. Spring 2017
- TA for COSC-161: Computer Systems I. Fall 2012
- TA for COSC-111: Intro. to Computer Science I. Fall 2010, Spring 2011, Fall 2012
- Computer Science Teacher for Code Nation. Fall 2014–Spring 2016
- Software Engineer, Squarespace. March 2014–July 2016
- Technology Analyst, Goldman Sachs. July 2013–March 2014